1- Rio Carnival
– The world-famous Rio Carnival is held in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
– It is the largest carnival in the world and one of the most famous festivals.
– It is held every year in February and March.
– Every year at the Rio Carnival, the streets are filled with people.
– Every year, thousands of tourists go to this carnival, where everything is colorful.
– The Rio Carnival, which is full of both local and foreign tourists every year, gives
everyone a lot of fun and colorful moments.
2- Holi Festival
– Holi Festival takes place in India.
– Holi Fest is literally the ‘Festival of Colors’.
– This festival celebrates the arrival of spring.
– Today, it is celebrated in many countries other than India.
– Summerfest is held in Wisconsin, USA.
– It is the biggest music festival in the world.
– The festival lasts for 10 days.
– It welcomes hundreds of thousands of people every year.
4- Burning Man
– It takes place every year in the Nevada Desert in America.
– It is held in August – September every year.
– Wooden statues are made and burned at the festival.
– Participants perform shows by wearing interesting costumes.
5- Albuquerque International Balloon Festival
– It is the largest balloon festival in the world.
– The festival is held in New Mexico.
– It’s a huge hot air balloon festival.
– It is held in early October.
– The festival lasts for 9 days.
– Nearly a thousand balloons are exhibited every year.
6- Boryeong Mud Festival
– Trucks bring mud from Boryeong to Dacheon for the festival.
– It is held every year.
– Everyone at the festival is covered in mud, which is said to be good for the skin.
– Thousands of tourists attend the festival every year.
7- Exit Festival
– Won the Best Grand Festival award.
– The festival is held at the Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad, Serbia.
– There are many musical groups in the festival.
8- Electric Daisy Carnival
– It is the largest electronic dance music festival in North America.
– Held in Las Vegas, USA.
– It takes three days.
– The most famous DJs of the world come to the festival.